Late Late Nights!

Look who is back! I prefer Coffee with extra kisses and Task 1 & 2 with some drops of activity. Thank you.
I know you you lazy bums are not up. But I still will keep on talking cuz it's been ages! 
Yea so, What have I planned? Nothing. My poor little mind needs help with creativity. Btw, The New VJs! FTW! Aren't they just A-W-E-S-O-M-E?
Though we didn't get to see much of the inside story, But in the end, We got SuperDuperCool VJs. Do you like them? 


Sunanda Wong 
A very Bubbly, Cheesy and Funny person. Her pics, Just look at the poses she gives. Haha, I love her. She speaks her mind and loves her Job! To Read more about her click Here


Gaelyn Mendonca
She talk a lot! Even more than VJ Rhea. And is a big foodie. And don't you love her Hair? She is a dancer too. Want to know more? Check out her profile Here







MTV runs on Girl-Power xD
What do you guys think?





Enough of the TV, Let's talk about the Community now.
Okay so what's with I-Hate-The-Idea-Not-My-MTV threads? Been created in heaps! If nothing else than these threads are for sure contributing the major part of the lameness we see in this world today! Ok, Kidding. Really, Why Movies? Why M-O-V-I-E-S on MTV? We know it's beyond music now and everything but according to Youngistaan its a big no no. Oh I'm sorry, I am supposed to talk about the community now. =\
Yea so guys Weeeeeeeeeee Reel Deal 2 in on! Task one already over . Viraj, Tasneem and Ashwini made it! The Winners!
You can check out there Videos on the Video Bar :)


Do YOU want to participate and win some supercool MTV goodies? Check out the RD2D Thread


So, That's it for now. I will keep writing and you keep reading =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment